Children of all ages (up to 102!) will enjoy this fully-customized hands-on celebration.
Get 2 fun-filled hours that are fully customized to your child’s interests.
You bring the kids and the cake,
we supply the program, plates and lots of outdoor fun!
In case it rains, we can move it inside the exhibit halls, but truthfully,
we prefer galoshes and umbrellas!
What is your child's favorite color? Red!?!
We'll create an "everything that's red in nature" party!
Does your child love frogs?
Then we'll have a hopping good time near the pond!
Have a budding biologist?
We'll investigate, explore and discover to their heart's content in the garden
and on the nature trail!
Whatever your child's passion, lizards, bugs, dinosaurs, rocks....
their special day will be extra special!
How it works
- To schedule call Linda between 9AM-5PM Monday-Saturday at (530) 878-6053 ext. 608
You pick the day and time. You can also email email@example.com
- After you date is scheduled, a staff member or docent will contact you to help plan your party to make it a truly unique experience. Your party could include: a guided hike, nature crafts, a visit to the Maidu village and many other fun possibilities! We will suggest activities based on your child's interests and help you choose the best party program for your child.
- That's it! All you need to do is bring the cake and the kids!
Important information for Your Party
- We do ask that a parent or designated adult supervisor remain with the group at all times.
- Parent/adult is responsible for providing all refreshments and food at the party.
- Placer Nature Center will supply dishes, silverware and cups.
- Refrigerator with freezer is available for use.
- In the spirit of conservation, please buy bulk/large quantities rather then individually wrapped juices and food items - it’s best for the environment, cheaper for you, and helps keep the nature center trash free!
- Please help us practice “Leave No Trace” as the Nature Center does not have trash service. Bring bags or containers for trash and recyclables generated at the party. Some leftover food items can be fed to the worms but not all of it!
Just $85 for up to12 children($75 for members). Each additional child $6. A non-refundable deposit of $35 must be received by the Placer Nature Center at least 7 days before the party, with balance due upon arrival the day of the party. Or you can pay the complete cost up front. Whatever is most convenient for you.
Don't want to bother with the hassle of assembling party bags?
Consider giving each kid $1 to pick something out of the Nature Shop. Each $1 will help support the nature center's programs and each kid will get to take home a personalized memory of the nature center. Plus, this will also help eliminate imported plastic toys that typically end up in the landfill.
Download the Green Birthday Party flyer and share with your friends, teachers, and neighbors!